Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park! The Best of Wyoming.
Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park in Saratoga, Wyoming “Where the Trout Leap in Main Street.” Located on the banks of the beautiful North Platte River and nearby Medicine Bow National Forest, Deer Haven RV Park is a great place to visit. Private trout fishing is right outside your door.
Click here to MAKE A RESERVATION, CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
Call us! (307) 326-8746
Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park in Saratoga, Wyoming! We are a family-owned business and as a 3rd generation owner I take great pride in welcoming you back to Deer Haven RV Park and the “Best of Wyoming.”
My story: My grandparents Don and Fan Donelan opened Deer Haven RV Park in Saratoga, Wyoming in the early 1970's. Soon after my parents Jerry and Janet Donelan purchased the park. Over the years they expanded and improved Deer Haven RV Park to what it is today. Mom continued to operate Deer Haven until she decided to retire in 2021, at which time I returned to Saratoga to continue the family legacy. My goal is to make your stay the best ever! While you're here check out my favorite things to do in and around Saratoga and Deer Haven RV Park! --Your host, Pam Johnson
- We offer Premium River Front RV sites which back up to the beautiful North Platte River. Also enjoy spectacular sunsets!
- Relax at our community picnic area where you can enjoy our fire pit, yard games and free loaner bicycles.
- Or try your luck fishing with private access to Blue Ribbon trout fishing on the North Platte River! (Wyoming fishing license required)
- Propane fire ring rentals are available for your enjoyment! Of course you are welcome to bring your own!
- Beautiful views of the North Platte River or Rocky Mountains from nearly every site.
- Our free WIFI was recently upgraded and improved!
- Our clean, quiet, spacious RV sites can accommodate the largest RV’s with full hookups including water, sewer and 30/50 amp electrical service.
- Picnic tables available for your enjoyment at every site.
- Large grassy and shady areas.
- Your leashed pets are always welcome!
- Check-in time is 1 pm while check-out time is 11 am. But give us a call if you arrive early and we’ll try to get you into your site!
- Easy 5-10 minute walk to downtown Saratoga (or hop on our free loaner bikes) where you’ll find fantastic restaurants and shopping.
- Visit the nearby famous Saratoga Natural Hot Springs where you’ll enjoy free admission, open 24 hours per day. Also check out the bath house and “not so HOT” pool!
- While you’re here, be sure to visit the the nearby Snowy Range Scenic Byway and Medicine Bow National Forest where you can enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking and ATV trails.
- Wildlife is abundant in and around the park where you might enjoy visits from deer, ducks, geese, bald eagles and other birds! Occasionally we even have surprise visits from moose and bear!
- Fully contained RVs only as we do not have public restrooms or shower facilities.
- EV Charging – please call for pricing and availability. Bring your connector to fit our standard 30 or 50 amp outlets.
Whether you come for a day or stay for a while, Deer Haven RV Park is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy…..The Best of Wyoming.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Restrooms and showers are not available so we cannot accommodate tent camping. Deer Haven RV Park does not sell water to the public and does not have a public dump station.
Deer Haven RV Park
Your Hostess with the Mostest: Pam Johnson (307)326-8746 or RESERVE ONLINE
Street Address: 706 N. 1st Street, Saratoga, Wyoming 82331
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 573, Saratoga, Wyoming 82331
Deer Haven, LLC dba Deer Haven RV Park