Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park! The Best of Wyoming.
Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park in Saratoga, Wyoming “Where the Trout Leap in Main Street”. Located on the banks of the beautiful North Platte River and nearby Medicine Bow National Forest, Deer Haven RV Park is a great place to visit. Private trout fishing is right outside your door.
Effective March 16, 2021, Governor Gordon announced removal of statewide mask requirement; lifted all restrictions on bars, restaurants and theaters. WE WELCOME YOU TO DEER HAVEN RV PARK! THE BEST OF WYOMING!
After 45 years of owning/managing Deer Haven RV Park, Janet has decided to retire! She’s made many friends over the years and appreciates her customers and friends who have supported her. She hopes you’ll keep in touch!
Effective Jan. 1, 2021, she turnED OVER the reigns to two of her kids, Pam and John. “We look forward to continuing in our parent’s legacy and serving Saratoga and the North Platte River Valley. We’ve MADE SOME exciting UPGRADES IN 2021 and hope you’ll plan your next stay at Deer Haven RV Park!”
- New amenities added include a picnic area, firepit, yard games, loaner bicycles and more!
- Clean, spacious, shaded spaces available on or off the river
- Beautiful views of the North Platte River or Rocky Mountains from nearly every space
- Each space has full service–water, sewer, 30 and 50 amp electrical service
- Free WIFI
- Oversized lots can accommodate the largest RV’s
- Picnic tables at every site
- Large grassy and shady areas
- Blue Ribbon fishing on the North Platte River – reserved for our guests
- We love your furry friends! Leashed pets always welcome!
- Easy 5-10 minute walk to downtown Saratoga where you’ll find fantastic restaurants and shopping
- Quiet atmosphere for your relaxing enjoyment
- Wildlife is abundant in and around the park – deer, ducks, geese and birds visit frequently
- Visit the nearby famous Saratoga Natural Hot Springs – recently renovated, free admission & open 24 hours per day. Check out the bath house and “not so HOT” pool!
- Short drive to the beautiful Snowy Range Mountains and Medicine Bow National Forest – enjoy fishing, hunting, backpacking, biking, hiking and ATV trails
- Daily, weekly, monthly rates available
Whether you come for a day or stay for a while, Deer Haven RV Park is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy…..The Best of Wyoming.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Restrooms and showers are not available so we cannot accommodate tent camping.
Deer Haven RV Park
Pam & John (307)326-8746 or RESERVE ONLINE
Street Address: 706 N. 1st Street, Saratoga, Wyoming 82331
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 573, Saratoga, Wyoming 82331
Deer Haven, LLC dba Deer Haven RV Park