Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park! The Best of Wyoming.
Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park in Saratoga, Wyoming “Where the Trout Leap in Main Street”. Located on the banks of the beautiful North Platte River and nearby Medicine Bow National Forest, Deer Haven RV Park is a great place to visit. Private trout fishing is right outside your door.
Welcome to Deer Haven RV Park in Saratoga Wyoming! We are a family owned business and as 3rd generation owners, we take great pride in welcoming you back to Deer Haven RV Park and the “Best of Wyoming”.
Our story: Our grandparents Don and Fan Donelan opened Deer Haven RV Park in the early 1970's. Our parents Jerry and Janet Donelan purchased the park soon after. Over the years they expanded and improved Deer Haven RV Park to what it is today. After Dad passed, mom continued to operate Deer Haven until she decided to retire in 2021, at which time we returned to Saratoga to continue the family legacy. Our goal is to make your stay the best ever! Check out our favorite things to do in and around Saratoga and Deer Haven RV Park! --Your hosts John Donelan & Pam Johnson
- River front RV sites, community picnic area and fire pit, yard games, loaner bicycles, private access to fishing on the North Platte River and more!
- Now Available! Propane fire ring rentals!
- Beautiful views of the North Platte River or Rocky Mountains from nearly every space
- Clean, spacious, shaded spaces available on or off the river. Each space offers full hookups–water, sewer, 30/50 amp electrical service
- Free WIFI
- Oversized lots can accommodate the largest RV’s
- Picnic table at every site
- Large grassy and shady areas
- Leashed pets always welcome!
- Relax at our community fire pit, or rent or bring a portable propane fire ring to enjoy at your campsite! (note: per city ordinance, wood fires are not allowed at your RV site).
- Check-in time: 1 pm. Check-out time: 11 am.
- Easy 5-10 minute walk to downtown Saratoga where you’ll find fantastic restaurants and shopping
- Visit the nearby famous Saratoga Natural Hot Springs – free admission & open 24 hours per day. Check out the bath house and “not so HOT” pool!
- Short drive to the beautiful Snowy Range Mountains and Medicine Bow National Forest – enjoy fishing, hunting, hiking, biking and ATV trails
- Blue Ribbon fishing on the North Platte River – reserved for our guests (fishing license required)
- Wildlife is abundant in and around the park – deer, ducks, geese and birds visit frequently! Occasional visits from moose and bear! Peaceful and quiet for a relaxing get away!
- Daily, weekly, monthly rates available
- Fully contained RVs only; we do not have public restrooms or shower facilities.
- EV Charging – call for pricing and availability. You bring connector to fit our standard 30 or 50 amp outlets.
Whether you come for a day or stay for a while, Deer Haven RV Park is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy…..The Best of Wyoming.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Restrooms and showers are not available so we cannot accommodate tent camping.
Deer Haven RV Park
Your Hosts: Pam Johnson & John Donelan (307)326-8746 or RESERVE ONLINE
Street Address: 706 N. 1st Street, Saratoga, Wyoming 82331
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 573, Saratoga, Wyoming 82331
Deer Haven, LLC dba Deer Haven RV Park